Wednesday 7 March 2012

I Being Me

This is a story about a man crossing a street
Who listens to the sound of river and his silent heart
And wonders how to disappear from society
This is the story of I Being Me

My mind told me stories never to be shared
When a broken star stares back at me
I open a blue box of feelings out of my dream
Only to realize that she lives in my head

I jot down all my reasons to write
With the fountain pen of my life
I write my life to travel far away from here
Very soon I will walk away from roads

Feeling alone behind this mask of vanity 
I am a cloud made of thoughtlessness
If i had wings like yours, I tell my pigeon 
I would fly beyond infinite stars and wait

On winter nights, I think of soup making
I live and die as the moon heels my heart
buried in sleep beneath dry leaves of sugarcane
I make miracles with my light


I Being Me

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IBeingMe!

All italicized words are titles of the posts found at http://iambeingme.com/

5 comments: