Wednesday 9 March 2011

LIFE As I Know It


Life is weirdly wonderful
Just when you start feeling its beautiful
Its tells you , you don't deserve it
For that happiness you aren't fit

Try not to fly without wings
Coz it brings you crash landing for small things
When u realize your worst fears
Life is just an island in the ocean of tears

So just say every cloud has a silver line
Give false assurances that it will be fine
Don't care about all the ifs , buts and despites
Just be giving myself false respites

Its difficult to follow my brain
Coz its got drenched in mad rain
Its difficult to follow my heart
Coz it hasn't been with me from d start

So I just put on a fake smile :)
And make it last for a long while
Just holding back those lacrimal drops
And keep giving myself stupid silly hopes




16 comments:

  1. this is sad...fake smiles suck and only help for a bit...be real, let it out and let it heal...life gets better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "When u realize your worst fears
    Life is just an island in the ocean of tears"

    Nicely phrased. True, though fears pass as one grows and adapts... Enjoyed your impassioned rhyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice (though I can't stand text messaging language and spellings - sorry! I'm probably just getting old!)! Recognise myself from earlier in my life in this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment :)
    Sorry about the text messaging language and spellings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to see this one back around...and over at dverse today...def filled with hard emo....

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah fake smiles are not worth the muscle power we need for them...not to mention the will power...nicely penned umesh

    ReplyDelete
  7. False respites and sadness can't be masked with fake smiles...enjoyed the rhyming poem ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoyed the quatrain with the rhyme. I understand the false smiles. Have a few myself. Take care and keep writing!

    California Ink in Motion

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know feelings like this, so please don't think me trite or disrespectful if I ask you not to beat yourself up too much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sad. I think you are right there is a lot of fake smiles and they only can warm for a second and not last for a long time. Thank you so much
    http://gatelesspassage.com/2011/09/11/the-sorrow-of-our-times/

    ReplyDelete
  11. powerful words.
    we do fake our smiles from time to time,
    glad to see you lovely stir of the downside.

    ReplyDelete